Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow- thanks Ann!




I would like to give a big Thank You to Ann for giving me this award.
I am going to name just a few people, but there are so many I could name. I am not sure if any have received this one before, so sorry if it is a repeat.

Carolyn - An enthusiastic sewist who takes the time to describe her processes, answers questions and isn't afraid to point out the odd "Ooops" moment
Wendy- who sews a LOT and does a little bit of everything.
Angie- who blogs about her kids, books, TV and work as well as sewing.

Attitude of Gratitude - The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate a few blogger's that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude
I have an Attitude of Gratitude because I have a job doing something I love that supports my family. I am grateful to all the bloggers who share their projects and their challenges. Also, I am so grateful for my family. I have a couple of great kids who keep me busy and keep me inspired with their creativity and enthusiasm.

No comments: