Monday, August 18, 2008

August Sewing

It seems that I will not be getting much personal sewing done in August.
We were away in Northern Ontario for a week, and then my husband took a long weekend golf trip as soon as we returned. Neither of which left me with much personal time at all, much less sewing time. I don't like to sew around the little one yet. She has no fear and sharp, shiny things like scissors and pins fascinate her.
I have promised to make my son a stuffed monkey and will hopefully get that done and show a picture. Maisie did help me trace off the pattern and played nicely beside me which let me cut some of it. Then she decided she had to cut something (anthing!) with my best scissors because the were blue. I let her, with my hands on the scissors as well but it still got dangerous.
For anything else we will just have to see what happens after Saturday. It should slow down a little after that.

No comments: