Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tag Along

  • Tag Along: Shannon tagged all who read her tag along post, so I am participating.
  • What was I doing 10 years ago? Being a Mum to my newborn son and doing custom bridal dressmaking.
  • What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
  • Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, almonds, red peppers and hummus
  • Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Pay off ALL mortgages and credit products belonging to myself and extended family. That would just about use it up.
  • Places I have lived.
  • Port Colborne, ON
  • Stevensville, ON
  • Niagara Falls,ON
  • Port Colborne, ON
  • Mississauga,ON
  • London, ON
  • Toronto, ON
  • Seoul, S. Korea
  • Auckland, NZ
  • Fort Erie, ON
  • London,ON
  • Ajax, ON
  • London, ON
  • What types of work have I done.
  • Nanny
  • Waitress
  • Bartender
  • Theatre Seamstress
  • Theatre Wardrobe coordinator
  • Costume Designer
  • EFL Teacher

6 peeps I want to know more about.If you're reading this, I tag you.

No comments: