Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Literary Meme

My comments go to my SPAM folder and I miss them frequently. This is something I have missed. I will play along with the book, but I think I will otherwise end it here. I really don't know anyone to tag. It is hard being a loner sometimes.

Elaine (http://goodworks1.wordpress.com/2008/05/12/literary-meme/ )tagged me for the latest literary meme. Here are the instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and acknowledge who tagged you.

The nearest book is in Finnish and is a Donald Duck paperback called Paa pystyyn, AKU ANKKA. Since I do not read Finnish, it will be difficult to spell check.
A bear in a suit and Donald are speaking.

Bear: "Sain sen nipin napin kasiini."
Donald: "Suurkiitokset!"

Donald in next frame: "Hannuuuuu!"

Poor Donald seems to be in a panic here as he chases something rolling out the door. Hmm, interesting but doesn't make me want to learn Finnish.

No comments: